Increase your understanding of, and interaction with, the Latin American biotech market, the varying political landscapes in the region, and their impact on this important industry sector. Topics include:
- Regional Biotech Development: Frameworks for Innovation
- Incentivizing Entrepreneurship and Investment in Latin America
- The Innovation Ecosystem in Brazil: From Biofuels to Biotherapeutics
- Tech Transfer: Industry and University Collaborations
- Regional Regulations for Biotherapeutics
- Patient Advocacy Forum: What Biotech Products Mean for Patients
- Clinical Trials: Addressing Challenges Through Global Expertise and Best Practices
Are you an early stage innovation, emerging start-up, established biotech or midsize pharma company? In addition to gaining insight into the challenges and opportunities key opinion leaders see for the region, attendees have the opportunity to:
- Present your company. Be one of 25 organizations who tell their story to interested investors and strategic partners.
- Find partners. Participate in two days of one-on-one partnering meetings.
- Gain global access. Network with senior executives, BD professionals, investors and government officials.
If you would like information regarding travel requirements to Brazil, including an invitation letter to obtain a Visa, please click here.
For more information, go to bio.org/latinamerica
*Speakers to be announced.