BIO Latin America is the ideal venue to explore the innovation and partnering opportunities in Latin America’s rapidly-growing biotechnology industry. Join high level executives, government leaders, academics, and investors from around the globe to discuss trends, navigate industry challenges and policy frameworks, attend company presentations, conduct BIO One-on-One Partnering™ meetings, and learn about investment opportunities within this emerging market.
This year, The Brazilian Chemical Industry Innovation Seminar will be held in conjunction with the 2015 BIO Latin America Conference, and together bring even more value to all participants!
- Gain unparalleled access to life science, industrial, biochemical and environmental products and technologies from across Latin America;
- Be at the forefront of the latest industry innovations;
- Arrange unlimited face-to-face meetings with high-value potential partners;
- Learn about the venture capital industry and other funding possibilities in Latin America;
- Engage local government bodies, research centers, industry clusters and companies that will help you to succeed in this market.
Save the Date: October 14-16, 2015 | Rio de Janeiro, Brazil