Biominas Brasil will be at Bio International Convention – 22-25 April in Chicago, USA.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to schedule a meeting with Eduardo Emrich, our President & CEO, and find out how to access the Brazilian market.
Learn more about Biominas Brasil’s services:
Our Consulting Unit can assist life sciences companies in their most varied of needs. We have an extensive portfolio of business development and consultancy services that we always tailor to our clients’ needs.
- Technology Scouting (Prospecta) – Mapping, identifying and analyzing technologies, research groups and businesses in Brazil according to our clients’ specific needs.
- Strategic Planning – Focus on results by accurately gauging the market, identifying growth trends, entry barriers, main competitors, local clients and potential partners. We undertake technical, financial and commercial feasibility studies for new products, technologies and business units to help support investment decisions.
- Strategic Alliances – We work with our clients to design their market entry or growth strategies (joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, co-development or licensing), cooperating throughout every stage of the process. Our analyses of the implications of Brazilian legislation in the areas of technology transfer and licensing process management are designed to maximize effectiveness and assure the most advantageous deals.
- Capital raising – We help our clients identify and negotiate with potential investors (venture capital and private equity) and obtain funding (public sources – grants or credit lines – or private sources) to leverage their operations.
- M&A (mergers & acquisitions) and Due Diligence – We provide technical support for M&A transactions and perform technical due diligence on life sciences companies being sold or receiving investments.
Learn more about Bio International Convention: www.convention.bio.org
Ainda não recebemos comentários. Seja o primeiro a deixar sua opinião.
Leave a Reply